Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sigma Mrs Bunny Essential Collection






I purchased the Mrs. Bunny Essential Collection brushes a few weeks back for $109. I have been using them everyday! I am loving these brushes! They are very soft and well balanced. I like these so much I am looking forward to purchasing the " Performance Eye Kit" and the " Synthetic Essential Kit", I also signed up for their affiliate program to help earn some money towards them! If you are planning on purchasing anything from Sigma I would appreciate it if you could use my referral link! Please make sure to watch the You Tube video review below!!  Thanks!
 http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=249685


This collection contains 12 synthetic Sigmax Brushes
  • F30 Large Powder Brush
  • F50 Duo Fibre Brush
  • F40 Large Angled Contour Brush
  • F60 Foundation Brush
  • E40 Tapered Blending Brush
  • E55 Eye Shading Brush
  • E60 Large Shader Brush
  • E65 Medium Angled Shading Brush
  • F70 Concealer Brush
  • E30 Pencil Brush
  • E65 Small Angle Brush
  • E05 Eye Liner Brush





No comments:

Post a Comment